Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

January is a time of year that’s filled with anticipation of finding out what the New Year brings.  Many of us have a WISH LIST of goals and dreams.  Whatever is on your wish list, I wish you the very best in achieving it.
Should items on your wish list involve your home, give me a call and I will be happy to help.  Doing home repairs? Call me, I may also be able to recommend qualified professionals from my network of contacts.
My professional services to you don’t end with your last property transaction.  I’m here as your home expert for life.
Wishing you good health, love, success, and prosperity in everything you do in 2012.
Cheers!

For more information about the Atlanta area real estate market, please email me at ed@edshort.com or call me at 404.918.2500.

~ Ed Short, Atlanta REALTOR®

.

No comments:

Post a Comment